HubSpot announced in June 2022 that it was launching a Free CMS which until then was paid.
The Hubspot Free CMS is a platform that provides a comprehensive and integrated solution for businesses to create and manage a website. This blog provides a comprehensive guide to the Hubspot Free CMS, including its features, benefits, and how to use it.
What is Hubspot Free CMS?
Hubspot Free CMS is a content management system offered by Hubspot, a leading provider of Inbound marketing, sales, and customer service software. The CMS is designed to help businesses create and manage their websites, without requiring any technical expertise. The platform is easy to use and provides customizable templates and features to make it simple for businesses to create a professional-looking website.
Users of HubSpot’s free-tier CMS can create:
- Website with 25 pages
- Blog of up to 100 posts
- Full code access for users that employ a web developer
- Drag-and-drop editor and
- Access to free themes
Of course, there will be some Hubspot branding elements on your website pages on the Free version which will be removed if upgraded to a paid one.
The free package also gives marketers new abilities to integrate basic websites with CRM data and perform basic marketing automation tasks that were previously only available to paid subscribers.
These include actions such as triggering emails after a customer fills out a form or other actions that are key to advancing the customer journey for the user.
Also newly available are custom domains and premium hosting.
One of the key benefits of Hubspot CMS is its security. Unlike other CMS, there’s very little security risks associated with Hubspot’s CMS. Standard security features like SSL, a web application firewall, and a globally hosted CDN are included right out of the box.
Users get access to all the tools you need to build a website securely which include:
- HubSpot’s premium hosting
- Content delivery network
- Standard SSL Certificate
- Web application Firewall (WAF)
- 99.99% measured uptime
- 24/7 security & threat monitoring
- Custom domains
Who will benefit from the Free Hubspot CMS?
The CMS is for anyone just starting off with their first website or small business owners and entrepreneurs without having much coding knowledge. Users can get started quickly and work their way up as Hubspot CMS provides :
- Drag & Drop Editor
- Asset Marketplace
- Website theme library
- Multi language content
- Built-in AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages)
- Mobile Optimization
The CMS connects seamlessly with the entire Hubspot eco-system and all the “Hubs” pack a punch.The CMS integrates with:
- Hubspot CRM
- All Free tools
- Email Marketing
- Facebook integration
- Conversations Inbox
- Chat bots
- Landing pages
Hubspot Vs. other CMS
Hubspot Free CMS is unique compared to other free CMS platforms in several ways:
- Integrated marketing tools: HubSpot offers an integrated suite of marketing, sales, and customer service tools, which are all accessible from the same platform. This is not typically offered by other free CMS systems.
- Focus on inbound marketing: HubSpot is designed specifically for inbound marketing and provides features and tools to support this strategy, whereas other free CMS systems may not have this focus.
- Built-in SEO optimization: HubSpot CMS is optimized for search engines, which can help improve your website’s search engine rankings. Other free CMS systems may not have this level of built-in optimization.
- User-friendly interface: HubSpot’s CMS is designed to be user-friendly and easy to use, even for those with limited technical expertise. Other free CMS systems may have a steeper learning curve.
- Limited customization options: Although the Free HubSpot CMS provides customizable templates and options, it may have limitations compared to other free CMS systems in terms of customization options and access to the source code.
So if you are opening a new business and looking for a then Hubspot Free CMS is for you as its provides you with a comprehensive package of Free tools. If you want to upgrade to Hubspot starter or Professional account then you get a suite of even more powerful tools & features that you can use to generate leads, manage sales pipelines, create quotes, generate tickets, nurture your leads & delight your customers.
How to Use Hubspot Free CMS
- Sign Up: To start using Hubspot Free CMS, you will need to sign up for a free account. You can sign up for a free account by visiting the Hubspot website.
- Choose a Template: Once you have signed up, you will be prompted to choose a template for your website. Browse through the available templates and choose one that best fits your brand.
- Customize Your Template: You can customize your template by making changes to the design, colors, and layout. The platform provides a range of customization options to make it simple to create a professional-looking website.
- Add Content: Once you have customized your template, you can start adding content to your website.
Ultimately, the choice of a CMS (Content Management System) will depend on your specific needs and requirements. It’s important to consider your goals and resources when choosing a CMS system and weigh the pros and cons of each option.
HubSpot now has a complete package to help you take your firm to the next level without taking too much financial risk up front with the free CMS Hub. In other words: an All-in-one platform, to grow your business and create personalized omnichannel experiences.
Get started with building your website with Hubspot here
Hubspot is a cloud-based CRM platform that provides Marketing, Sales, Service, Operations & a Free CMS that you can use to grow your business
Yes, Hubspot is absolutely Free, forever. It provides free tools like Email marketing, live chat, meeting scheduler, website themes & templates, sales email templates, landing page builder & more...Sign up for free here
Yes, absolutely! In June 2022, Hubspot released a free version of their CMS Hub. This tool makes it possible for organisations to set up a basic website
You get the following features in the Free CMS version:
- Customizable Templates
- Integrated Marketing Tools
- Built-in SEO Optimization
- Mobile Responsiveness
- Secure Hosting
- User-Friendly Interface
Absolutely, you don't need to have any coding or programming skills to start using any templates as the drag-and-drop functionality allows you to add any widget you like.
Get started here
Ready to see how Hubspot can work for you? Book a Free 30 min Discovery Call with us