Best Google Review Plugins for WordPress
Are you looking to display your Google reviews on your website?
Adding genuine Google reviews on your website can play a pivotal role in establishing trust with website visitors.
You don’t need the help of a developer to show Google reviews on your WordPress website. All you need is to install a plugin and that’s it!
So if you are ready to harness the power of authentic customer feedback to boost your website’s credibility & engagement, you’re in the right place. In this blog, we’ll discuss the Top 5 Google Plugins which are carefully selected after experts recommendations.
Why should you display Google Reviews on your website?
Google reviews are feedback about your business listing on Google. The reviews are left by genuine customers and may include comments & star ratings.
Here are some of the reasons why you should display Google reviews on your website:
- Builds Trust
- Enhances Transparency
- Boosts Conversions
- Customer Engagement
- Competitive Advantage
- Enhanced User Experience
- Cost Effective
Some of the best Google Review plugins
Let’s take a look at some of the best Google Review plugins which are recommended by experts after trials and tests performed on different websites:
- Smash Balloon Pro: This is considered the best Google review plugin currently available. This plugin is considered for multi-use as it allows you to not just easily display Google reviews but also reviews from Yelp, Facebook, TripAdvisor & Trust Pilot
Small Balloon’s widget seamlessly integrates with all the WordPress designs & themes seamlessly.
Smash Balloon provides a user-friendly editor that gives you complete flexibility to customize the display of reviews. You can modify the feed’s layout, incorporate CTA & curate the content for each review.
The reviews seamlessly adopt the design & format of your WordPress theme ensuring they blend into the website’s aesthetics.
You even have the option of moderating the content you want to display by filtering out the comments.
- Easy to set up
- The layout will match your Website design
- Automatically shows the latest reviews
- Displays review anywhere on your website using shortcodes & blocks
- Supports other platforms like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Trust Pilot
- The moderation feature allows you to filter out comments
- The Free version is limited to Google & Yelp only
2. WP Business Reviews: This plugin allows you to display customer reviews from Google, Facebook, Yelp & Zomato on your website.
You can mix reviews and even add them manually ensuring that only valuable & positive reviews are displayed.
Moreover, you have the flexibility to select a light, dark or transparent style that aligns perfectly with your website’s theme. You can also present the reviews in versatile formats such as gallery, carousel or list. You can tailor the length of each excerpt to your preferences & strategically tag your top-rated reviews to ensure they receive good visibility.
By incorporating Zomato reviews, WP Business becomes the ideal choice for restaurants, cafes, bakeries etc
- Show the latest reviews automatically
- Displays reviews from Facebook, Yelp, Zomato
- Tag best reviews to make sure they are displayed
- Filters out negative reviews
- Supports multiple formats incl gallery, carousel, lists
- TripAdvisor & Trustpilot are not supported
- No free version
3. Widgets for Google Reviews: This is another popular free Google review plugin.
The plugin is lightweight & provides an array of choices for presenting Google reviews. With a remarkable selection of 40 widget layouts & over 25 design options, you can showcase your reviews in different formats like carousels, grids, lists & more
This plugin is free & user-friendly making it a great choice for beginners & small business owners. The plugin provides everything that you’d need to set up a basic Google reviews feed on your website.
- Shows the latest reviews automatically
- 40 layouts & 25 designs
- Filters out negative reviews
- Displays reviews in the grid, carousel & other formats
- Doesn’t support any other review platforms like TripAdvisor, Trustpilot
- Doesn’t support any other feature
Interested in scaling your business or get started in Digital Marketing?