Introduction to Inbound Marketing
Digital marketing has continued to evolve, and the changes witnessed today would have been deemed impossible less than two decades ago. In the past, marketers had to collate and manage leads manually, and while effective, this practice had its own challenges. For starters, it was a time-consuming, and speedy response to inquiries wasn’t as easy as it should be. Furthermore, it consumed a lot of time, thereby distracting marketers from other aspects of their personal and work life.
Then came HubSpot CRM as well as other CRM systems, and the game changed!
What is Hubspot
HubSpot is one of the leading CRM (Customer Relationship Management) platform currently available. Hubspot provides a suite of software tools for Marketing, Sales, Service & CMS. The platform is designed to help businesses attract, engage & retain customers.
This helps businesses by providing a central platform for managing customer relationships and interactions. With HubSpot, businesses can easily store and access customer information, communicate with customers through email and chat, track customer interactions, and analyze customer data to gain insights and improve their marketing, sales & service efforts.
Why use Hubspot
Hubspot offers a very generous Free plan. The CRM is forever free to use for unlimited users. You can add up to 1,000,000 (1 million) contacts without any expiration date – whether you are a team of 1 or 1,000 and start automating!
A lot of other tools that fit your company needs such as live chat software, chat bot builder, online form builder, landing page builder, sales email templates, persona builder, email signature, quotes even hosting are offered for Free. Additionally, HubSpot can be used with other CRMs platforms simultaneously!
You can also track, manage and organize your sales pipeline in a more efficient way that you thought possible.
Now let’s talk about the paid tiers of HubSpot and what’s in it for you.
Hubspot offers different services that it calls as “Hubs“. Each Hub refers to a specific area of functionality.
- Marketing Hub
- Sales Hub
- Service Hub
- Operations Hub
- CMS Hub
Lets go through briefly what each Hub offers
The “Marketing Hub” includes tools for creating and managing website content, blog posts, email campaigns, social media, search engine optimization (SEO), and analytics.
To help Marketers leverage the full power of their CRM in their Marketing campaigns, Hubspot has recently added email Marketing into their free CRM.
- You can generate simple forms, chat bots and use live chat, maintain contact logs, and carry out marketing emails.
- Small organizations/groups (companies of 1-20 staff, marketing teams of 1) that wants the basic functionality of HubSpot without a big financial engagement, or new inbound marketing companies that want a platform that will expand and fit their techniques.
- Any business that is serious about implementing strategies of inbound marketing, computerized manual processes and tracking the progress of their digital advertising programs..
- Large marketing companies with several teams and business lines that will need to efficiently divide the different pieces of the software.
The “Sales Hub” has time-saving tools that help you get deeper insights into your prospects, manage leads & contacts, track customer interaction, create quotes, set up online meetings, automate the tasks you hate, and close more deals faster.
- Here you will be able to create a single deal pipeline (with various deal phases), simple appointment schedule, contact management and monitor when you open and click on your emails.
- Create Deals dashboard which provides an overview of all the sales deals in a beautiful visual form which helps the company management understand the & manage the deals in flight
- You can also create customizable sales reports & dashboards to provide reps with visibility into activity metrics & how those are contributing to deal progression and pipeline generation
- Use Playbooks for instructional guides for any given area of your company’s sales process
The ultimate goal of Sales Hub is to enable sales reps to be more efficient & effective with their outreach, deal management, content management & sales pipelines.
The “Service Hub” gives you all the contemporary customer service tools to connect with customers, track customer tickets & inquiries, create a knowledge base
- Allows you to access and set up, manage team email and productivity reports of your support staff
- You can send out 3 different types of surveys like CSAT (Customer Satisfaction Surveys), CES (Customer Effort Score) & NPS (Net Promoter Score) to collect feedback around customer support, satisfaction & loyalty.
- You can set up a shared inbox where all chat conversations & emails come together, and all team members can access
- You can create different ticket pipelines and enroll the right pipeline based on team, brand, region, country etc..
- Service Hub is ideal for organizations with an active support staff and administrators in need of bigger process management and governance.
The ultimate goal of Service Hub is to delight customers & transform them into promoters.
HubSpot Operations Hub is a suite of tools designed to help businesses streamline their operations and workflows. It includes features for managing customer relationships, automating tasks and processes, and tracking and analyzing data.
The Operations Hub is actually the latest Hub & was launched on 21st April 2021. The goal of Operations Hub is to help businesses increase efficiency and productivity by providing a single platform for managing various business functions.
There are 3 key features that the Operations Hub does:
- Enhanced Integrations
- Data Cleansing
- Programmable Automation
The ultimate goal of Operations Hub is to deliver exceptional process automation & data management functionality
HubSpot CMS Hub is a Content Management System (CMS) designed to help businesses create and manage their website content. It includes features for creating and publishing web pages, blog posts, and other types of content, as well as tools for managing and organizing content, tracking analytics, and integrating with other marketing and sales tools.
With CMS Hub, businesses can create and manage their own websites without the need for technical expertise or the use of separate CMS tools. Some of the specific features included in CMS Hub include
- Drag-and-Drop website builder,
- SEO tools
- Integrations with other HubSpot tools
- Standard SSL certificate, WAF & Security features
- Maintenance updates & support
- Plugins are included
- Analytics & Reporting is included
Each Hub is designed to help businesses with different aspects of customer engagement and management. Some of the features and tools available in each Hub may overlap, but they are generally focused on specific areas of functionality.
It is worth mentioning that this is an overview of the current products and features, the company is constantly changing and improving the Hubs.
With different aspects of connectivity across all HubSpot Hubs, it can be daunting to get through. Determining what is most important to your company (not just your current situation, but what’s in the future) to make sure that the level you want reach those capabilities. HubSpot is way to go!
To start using Hubspot click the link here : http://hubs.to/WWwPs