Looking for a robust Content Management System (CMS) to design & develop your website?
As businesses grow, so does the need for a strong online presence. A website is often the first point of contact between a company and its potential customers. This is where Hubspot CMS comes into play
Hubspot CMS Hub stands out as a powerful, versatile and easy-to-use platform designed with Marketers in mind. It offers a range of features & benefits that makes it an attractive option for your next website.
In this blog, I’ll discuss the Hubspot CMS along with its features, pricing, benefits & who should go for the Hubspot CMS.
What is Hubspot
Learn what is Hubspot, the different “hubs” it offers and why its the ideal tool for every Marketer
What is the Hubspot CMS?
Hubspot CMS is a powerful Content Management System that offers a complete suite of tools to build, manage & optimize your website.
Hubspot CMS Hub is a comprehensive platform designed for building & managing websites. It provides website themes, easy editing tools, SEO optimization, marketing automation, and analytics. Hubspot CMS streamlines website management and enhances online visibility for businesses.
Hubspot CMS can significantly improve online visibility for businesses, helping them attract more traffic to their websites and convert visitors into customers. With its user-friendly interface and powerful tools, Hubspot CMS is an excellent choice for businesses looking to enhance their online presence
Hubspot CMS offers a wide range of powerful features to empower developers, marketers & business owners.
Lets delve into some standard features that makes Hubspot a powerful CMS platform:
- Drag & Drop Editor: Hubspot CMS offers an intuitive & easy-to-use drag & drop editor enabling users to create & modify website pages without any coding knowledge
- Content Optimization: With Hubspot’s built-in SEO tools, you can optimize your content for search engines & boost your website’s visiblity
- CRM Integration: Hubspot CMS seamlessly integrates with the Hubspot CRM, Marketing, Sales & Service tools allowing you to gather & leverage customer data, nurture new leads & generate sales/revenue. You can track website interactions, manage leads & automate personalized marketing communication
- Mobile Optimization: A majority of internet users are on Mobile & having a mobile-friendly website is crucial. Hubspot CMS ensures that that your website is responsive & optimized for mobile devices. With its mobile optimization features, your website will seamlessly adapt to screens of different sizes providing an enjoyable mobile experience
- Personalization & Smart Content: Personalization is a key aspect of today’s marketing & Hubspot excels in this domain. Hubspot’s Smart Content feature, you can deliver personalized experience based on your site visitors demographics, behavior & preferences. You can dynamically change the content displayed on your website to match the specific needs of your site visitors.
- Blogging: Hubspot CMS provides robust blogging & content management capabilities. You can easily create blog posts, organize content into categories & tags, & publish posts. Hubspot CMS also offers content staging which allows you to collaborate on content changes before publishing
- HubDB & Dynamic pages: This feature is particularly useful for creating interactive features such as dynamic pricing tables, event lists, product catalogs etc
- Analytics & Reporting: Hubspot offers robust reporting & analytics feature that provides valuable insights into the performance of your website & marketing efforts. You can define specific actions or events as conversions, such as form submissions, newsletter sign-ups, e-book downloads, or purchases
- Integrations: Hubspot CMS offers a range of integrations with popular softwares & tools for email marketing (Mailchimp, Constant Contact, Brevo), customer support software (Zendesk, livechat..), social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Ecommerce platforms (Shopify, Magento) CRM & sales tools like Salesforce & many more
These are the most notable features offered by Hubspot CMS which provides businesses with a wide range of features and customization options to create stunning websites.
Hubspot CMS offers flexible pricing plans to various business needs. Whether you are a freelancer, small business owner, mid-size or large organization.
The good news is that Hubspot offers a Free plan of its CMS which includes hosting, core website management tools, over 650 apps & integrations, security features & more. The free plan is limited and once you’ve tried it, you can select any of the 3 pricing plans:
- Starter Plan: You get essential CMS tools to build & secure your website starting at $25/- per month
- Professional Plan: You get comprehensive CMS software tools to personalize & scale your website starting at $400/- per month
- Enterprise Plan: This is the most powerful CMS software for advanced control & flexibility starting at $1,200/- per month
The tools you get include:
- Drag & drop editor
- Website themes
- Premium hosting
- SEO recommendations & optimizations
- A/B testing
- Custom reporting
- Dynamic personalization
- Smart content & reporting
Hubspot Vs Other CMS
You might be wondering how Hubspot CMS is different to other popular CMS platforms like WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Shopify etc.
Lets take a look at some features which differentiates Hubspot with other CMS
- Integrated Solution: Hubspot provides an integrated Marketing & CRM solution with native features for automation, lead management, personalization, analytics & more which seamlessly integrates with the Hubspot ecosystem
- Themes & Templates: Hubspot is highly customizable with a vast number of themes & plugins available with drag & drop capabilities & a visual editor that simplifies the design process
- SEO: Hubspot has built-in SEO features making it easy to optimize for search engines. It offers tools for on-page, keyword research and content performance tracking
- Hosting: Hubspot provides Hosting as part of its CMS package, which means that you don’t need to buy a hosting platform separately
- Security: Hubspot CMS Hub comes with a standard SSL certificate, WAF (web application firewall) & 24/7 security & threat monitoring out of the box
- Maintenance & Updates: Hubspot CMS Hub takes care of the backend maintenance & updates. in case you have any questions, you can always reach out to their helpful support
Hubspot CMS is a feature-rich content management system that combines powerful website management capabilities with advanced marketing tools.
The CMS Hub platform was built for Marketers in mind. It offers comprehensive set of tools right from the start, enabling you to effortlessly create a seamless digital experience that will captivate your audience.
It offers intuitive interface, content optimization features, hosting, personalization options & seamless CRM integration.
Sign up for Hubspot CMS here
Subscribe to our Newsletter to stay updated on all news related to this topic. If you have any questions, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Hubspot provides the necessary tools to migrate seamlessly from your current CMS to Hubspot CMS platform
While thorough technical knowledge is not required having some basic understanding of web development can be beneficial.
Hubspot, though, provides extensive documentation &b support resources to assist users at every level
Yes, Hubspot supports e-commerce websites through its integration with popular platforms like WooCommerce, Shopify etc
Yes, Hubspot provides tons of free & paid themes & templates
Absolutely! Hubspot CMS offers a range of customizable templates to create unique designs using the drag & drop editor.
You can also add custom code to create your website pages
Hubspot provides comprehensive support in the form of:
- customer service
- online documentation
- community forums
- training resources
Yes, Hubspot CMS includes built-in SEO features & recommendations. It provides:
- On-page optimization
- keyword research
- content performance tracking
Hubspot CMS also offers SEO recommendations & suggestions to improve your website's visibility in search engine results
Interested in scaling your business or get started in Digital Marketing?